Frequently Asked Questions and Answers

If you like this page, please share it.

Request 1099-G or 1099-INT Amount HERE (Click Here to Start Over, Go to Individuals and then Verify 1099-G or 1099-INT Amount)

Contact your State Representative to request help to get your Unemployment Benefits  Find Your Legislator HERE

Problems to Logging into the UC System Guide HERE